73 Questions


A lot has changed in four years. I got married, I've moved three times, I changed jobs, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl...these are just some key points.

It's been four years since I've "actively" blogged...I just didn't have the itch. I now have a fever and the only cure is to start blogging again. And what better way to get back in the game than with a good ole Q & A.

Vogue is doing a series where they ask different personalities 73 questions filmed in a single shot--it's quite entertaining. Without further ado, here is my rendition of Vogue's 73 Questions!

1.Were you named after anyone?
Oh yeah. I'm named after at least five people--from my great grandmother to my aunt.

2. When was the last time you cried?
The question should be, "When did you not cry?" I shed tears at a good song, when I'm happy, the Michael Phelps Under Armour Olympic commercial...but Sunday to be exact.

3. Do you love your handwriting?


4. What is your favorite lunch?
Chicken tenders sub with a ton of ranch dressing from the Publix Deli.

5. Instagram or Twitter?
The Gram

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Absolutely!

7. Do you bake?
Yes.

8. Do you like flying?
Yes, just not the "hassle" of it.

9. Would you ever bungee jump?
Hell no!

10. What is your favorite cereal?
Cap' n Crunch

11. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?
Of course, they're a pair--you can't have them be lonely (plus I'm a bit of an organizational crazy lady).

12. Do you think you're strong?
Emotionally--quasi. Physically--getting back there.

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Cookies n' Cream.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
How they carry themselves.

15. Red or pink?
As of recently, pink.

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
My "worst case scenario" way of thinking.

17. Who do you miss the most?
My family back in Michigan.

18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso

19. What movie made you cry the most?
Schindler's List

20. What was the last thing you ate?
A nectarine.

21. What are you listening to right now?
Green Mountain State by Trevor Hall

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Robins Egg Blue

23. Favorite smell?
Toss up--lilac flowers or my husband's Dior Homme Sport cologne.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mum.

25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Oooh, tough one. I'll say beach house.

26. Favorite sport to watch?
Swimming or diving.

27. Hair color?
Blonde

28. Eye color?
Blue

29. Puppies or kittens?
Kittens!

30. Favorite food?
Steak

31. Scary film or happy ending?
Happy ending, 110%.

32. Last film you watched?
I have an addiction to documentaries. "Tony Robbins: I'm Not Your Guru" Don't ask...

33. What book are you reading now?
Raising Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting by Pamela Druckerman

34. Summer or winter?
Both.

35. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who's giving them.

36. Favorite dessert?
Tiramisu

37. Favorite room in your house?
Maggie's nursery.

38. How long have you been on Facebook?
I've had a love/hate relationship with FB for approximately 11 years. We've broken up and gotten back together more times than I can count.

39. What is your favorite country to visit?
Cozumel, Mexico

40. What was the last country you visited?
Dominican Republic

41. Do you have a sibling?
One younger brother.

42. Favorite sound?
I have a 4 month old, silence is golden currently. Otherwise nature in general.

43. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
Both.

44. What is the farthest you've ever been from home?
Scotland

45. Do you have a special talent?
I can cut a mean rug.

46. Where were you born?
Saginaw, Michigan (Cue Lefty Frizzell)

47. Where are you living now?
Atlanta, Georgia

48. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I could have an IV of it.

49. Dogs or cats?
Crazy cat lady.

50. What is your favorite board game?
Balderdash

51. Pilates or yoga?
Yoga!

52. Jogging or swimming?
If you see me running there is most likely something wrong and you should follow suit.

53. If you had one super power, what would it be?
Invisibility.

54. What's the weirdest word in the English language?
Circumbendibus.

55. A book you read in school that positively shaped you?
The Jungle by Upton Sinclair

56. One a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you about life right now?
11. Super. Beyond excited.

57. iPhone or Android?
In Apple I trust...

58. Who should everyone be following right now?
Rachel Brathen

59. To be or not to be?
To be.

60. A sport you wish you could play?
Tennis. I have zero hand, eye, ball coordination.

61. Three people alive or dead that you'd like to have dinner with?
My grandma, Margaret Mitchell, and my Mother. At the same time.

62. Lipstick or gloss?
Gloss

63. What book have you read again and again?
Le Divorce by Diane Johnson

64.What would be the title of your autobiography?
Gumption and Glitter

65. Last photograph you took?

This precious lamb got her 4 month shots today :(

66. What's keeping you busy these days?
My daughter, being a new mom, getting back to pre-baby size/fitness level, Wee Mags Vintage

67. What one thing do you need to have in your fridge at any one time?
Coca-Cola.

68. What's your spirit animal?
Unicorn, hands down.

69. What do you think is the most import life lesson for someone to learn?
Hard work pays off and karma is a bitch!

70. What does creativity mean to you?
Creativity means the ability to take a scathingly brilliant idea and make it happen.

71. What is the hardest part of being a mom?
Trying to juggle it all and hope that you are doing it right.

72. How do you like your coffee?
Extra strong with half and half.

73. Favorite curse word?
F*Bombs. ;)

Hopefully these answers gave you a bit more insight into me! Join me on this fun new adventure as I return to blogging, won't you!

No comments