Mommy Daughter Halloween




She may not be able to ring a doorbell. She may not be able to say "trick-or-treat!" But Maggie does have the cutest outfits for her first Halloween (and so does her mom!!). Halloween was always incredibly special when I was growing up and I plan on making it equally as spooktacular for Mags! 

I found this super cute "Keep the Tricks" onesie from Cuter Than Words on Etsy. The long-sleeved top has adorable orange glitter details and let's be honest, we are here for the treats! 


We will be "trick-or-treating" at my in-laws, my moms, and my sister-in-laws the day before and on Halloween we are going to be heading up to the university my mom works at for a Halloween costume contest and then heading over to my husband's office. We will have a busy few days so I plan on making (and doing a tutorial) her a sweet little tutu out of orange, black, and white tulle. I thought this would be perfect to change her costume up a bit.



I had a VERY successful shopping trip to Hobby Lobby. All their Halloween items were on deep discount so I snagged a cheeky large hair bow, my 1st Halloween bib, and the most charismatic cat diaper cover ever!


Even though Maggie isn't even remotely close to being able to consume candy...I will gladly help her with that with this adorable kitty cat treat bag from the Dollar Spot at Target!


Since I'm a mom now, Halloween costumes are a bit more umm...conservative, than they used to be in the past. Again, Etsy came through for a sister with this darling skeleton racerback tank from Wild Hearts USA (this shop has some seriously witty tops, guys!).


































Another Hob Lob purchase is this batty for you scarf! Because one can never have too many scarves!




Halloween calls for a bit of whimsy--this polka dotted fascinator headband is also from Hobby Lobby.


Last but certainly not least, I talked about my love for Brin and Bell in my post of September Hits. Again, this store came through for me with this darling dainty skull bracelet--just the perfect amount of additional flair!



What are you and your kiddos dressing up for Halloween?



2 comments